‘Gmail to Facebook create account’? What does this mean? Would you love to find out? Facebook is one of the most used and famous social media platforms in the world. This social media platform is visited and used by two billion people weekly. Have you ever wondered the reason for this? Before I tell you the reason for this, here is something you need to know. Facebook can easily be argued as the best social media platform in the world. This social media platform is one that can be used for just about anything. This is one of the most complete social media platforms in the world. It is possible that everyone you know has an account on this platform.
Gmail To Facebook Create Account
Once again what is Gmail to Facebook create account? Gmail to Facebook create account in simple terms means creating or setting up a Facebook account with a Gmail address. Do you know that it is possible to create a Facebook account with your Gmail address? This is so true and only a handful of users know about this. It is on record that most accounts created on Facebook are created using nothing but phone numbers.
But Facebook has always added the option to create or set up an account using an email address. And has also added the option to set up accounts on the platform with any type of email address including the Google mail service provider Gmail. And since this option is known only by a limited number of persons I will be dropping the guide on how to create a Facebook account using your Gmail address.
How To Create A Facebook Account Using Your Gmail Address
Anyone can create their Facebook accounts using their Gmail addresses. The steps are easy and are the same as creating your account with a phone number. Some persons are already familiar with the steps. But for the benefits of those persons who do not know how t go about it, here are the steps;
- Firstly, download and install the Facebook mobile app from the Apple app store if it is not already installed on your device.
- Open the Facebook app and tap the ‘create new account’ option.
- Next, tap the get started button.
- Follow the prompt on the next page and enter your full name, date of birth, and gender in the spaces provided.
- Tap the use your email address instead and enter your email address.
- Create your password and tap sign up.
- Go to facebook.com
- Click the ‘create new account’ tab.
- Enter your name, email address, password, date of birth, and gender in the space provided.
- Click the sign-up button.
- Download and install the Facebook app from the Google play store.
- Open the app and tap the ‘create new Facebook account’ tab.
- Tap next and enter your full name. Tap next again.
- Select your date of birth and select next.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Tap ‘use your email address’ instead and enter your Gmail address.
- Create your password and tap next.
- Lastly, tap sign up.
That’s it. However, you will need to verify or confirm your Gmail address to successfully create your Facebook account.