“Gmail Email”. If you need an email and is the Gmail platform you want to use as your email then there is no problem at all. Creating a Gmail account is as easy as eating pizza, but unfortunately, it is not easy for every user on the internet.
But today every user will find it easy as soon as they are done reading this article. If you are interested then don’t let anything stop you while reading.
We all know that Gmail is all about sending and receiving mails online. But have you ever thought of making use of it further? I guess not. Well, now you can make online video calls using Gmail and also send emojis with your messages to friends and family.
With Gmail, you can now bring the conversation to life making it more enjoyable than before. You are going to know more about Gmail when you read further.
The Gmail platform is free and does not cost any fee before you can access or make use of it. Also, there is free storage given to you when you create a Gmail account. You will be given 15 GB storage, with this storage you can save up important documents or files.
Your files are kept safe even if you delete them from your computer there will still be saved in your Google Storage. You can also increase your Google storage, but that will cost money. But before you can have access to the Gmail storage you must create a Gmail account.
Well, creating a Gmail account is very simple and easy, but you will need guidelines if you don’t want to make any mistakes in the process. Just read and follow the steps below:
- Now go to the Google account creation page or (https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp).
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. if you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also, then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create a new Gmail account online.
Gmail Login Account
If you want to login into your Gmail account and you need some help with it then follow all the directions given below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click Next.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Once you follow all the steps then you will get access to your Gmail account right away.