Do you know how you can get an amazon prime free trial? If you do then this article would just be like an add-on for you. If you do not then you need to read this article carefully. It is very easy to get an amazon prime free trial if you already own an Amazon account. An Amazon account is totally free to create. An amazing thing about the amazon prime free trial is that it can be set up in minutes. There are certain benefits that amazon prime brings to its users.
Amazon Prime Free Trial
Like I said before, there are few benefits that amazon prime can give to you. For the record, here are some of the benefits you would enjoy as an amazon prime member.
- Free fast delivery on over one million hundred-plus items: the amazon prime has super-fast shipping and flexible delivery options and all you have to do is to choose the one that best suits you.
- Free one-day shipping and same-day delivery: all the amazon prime members in ten thousand plus cities can get free one-day shipping or a fee same-day delivery on about three million-plus items with a qualifying order of more than thirty-five dollars.
- Prime videos: the amazon prime video can be watched by a prime user. The movies on this prime include popular TV shows and movies. You can easily access all these for no extra fee. You can also enjoy unlimited streaming of music if you are a prime member on Amazon.
- Read books for free: if you are a prime member on Amazon, you can read any of the books you like from the Amazon stores, these books include Kindle books, magazines, short works, comics, children’s book,s and many more.
These are some of the benefits. You would also find more benefits on the application page.
Sign Up For an Amazon Prime Account
Signing up for an amazon prime account is totally easy and free. I assure you that if you follow the steps listed out here, your amazon prime account would be ready in seconds. To open an amazon prime account, you also need to create an Amazon account first.
- Open any web browser of your choice and follow this URL (https://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/signup).
- When the page opens up, click on the orange “TRY PRIME” button.
- On clicking it, you would be asked to sign in to your Amazon account. Simply do this to proceed. If you do not have an amazon account, simply hit “Create Your Amazon Account”.
- Confirm your identity if you are prompted to do so.
- Add a card where you would be billed.
Simply follow the instructions that follow to get your amazon prime account validated.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Free Trial
Following the steps below correctly, you can successfully cancel your Amazon Prime free trial.
- On any internet-connected device, head over to https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_gt3_mya_endprime?nodeId=201910380.
- Tap on the “End Membership” button on the screen.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your account. Quickly do so.
- On the new page, tap on the “Continue to Cancel” button.
- Select from the two options “End Now” or “End on [date]”.
- Now, wait for the confirmation page.
Choosing the End Now option will terminate your account immediately and refund part of the money you paid. However, choosing the End on [date] option will continue to leave your membership until the day it’s set to renew and cancel it.